Monday, July 03, 2006

How about a couple of Yakuza-style tattoos from the ink artist Tatsumi Takuya:





Thanks to my dad and my brother, I'm now set up in Ohio. It's truly the bee's knees, the cat's pajamas, the eel's ankle, the elephant's instep, you name it. Think milk and honey and then deep fry it.

In other news:

I'm proud and thrilled to say that my old buddy Clay Blackwell, who is a hard working stage and film actor based out of Las Vegas, landed a role in Wong Kar Wai's new film My Blueberry Nights.

Aside from the unbelievable coolness of working with a master auteur like WKW, Clay got the chance to work opposite Natalie Portman! How fantastic is that? And to think, he’s just a fella from Cheyenne, Wyoming, like me. Goes to show that with dedication, determination, and persistence you really can start to make your dreams come true. He’s gonna be big. If you haven’t seen or heard of him yet, trust me, you will.