Saturday, July 15, 2006

I rarely post pictures of myself, but I just got this nice train conductor’s hat.



Yesterday I posted an important link to a 9/11 video and someone in comments suggested I go to youtube and watch something called "Screw Loose Change." Curiosity got the better of me, so I went to investigate. Basically, what I saw was a really pathetic attempt to punch holes in the film. Truthfully, it makes me sad when I see people going out of their way to defend our government; it also makes me feel embarrassed for them. It reminds me of something like slaves sticking up for their masters.

But I should leave it at that, while sharing a salient quote I read last night, from an interview in Juxtapoz Magazine (July 2006):

Some people have said to me, “Getting on the whole anti-Bush bandwagon - that’s good for business in L.A. isn’t it?” It’s not good for business anywhere to have an opinion.

- Shepard Fairey, artist and mastermind behind the OBEY campaign