Wednesday, March 15, 2006



Most truths are so naked that people feel sorry for them and cover them up, at least a little bit.
-- Edward R. Murrow


I've been watching this fascinating PBS Nature special called Inside the Animal Mind. I highly recommend it.

Ate Indian food last night with my buddy A.H. and his friend from Minnesota. Great conversation. A.H. turned me on to this theorist named Giorgio Agamben, who, from what I gather, is some new big deal in poststructuralism. As is often the case with theorists these days, he's heavily political and relatively eye-opening when it comes to our current Orwellian prediciment here in the U.S. If you're interested, you can find out more about the guy here.

To balance things, to keep things light, I thought I'd also share a link to this page, for those who are fans of Napoleon Dynamite.