Friday, June 16, 2006

Mark Jenkins is a contemporary street artist who creates sculptures using clear packing tape.

Date: 1/9/06
Location: Fairfax, VA


Drop #23
Date: 6/10/05
Location: Rock Creek Park, DC
Babies: 5


Date: 7/15/04
Location: 7th St, NW DC


Drop #11
Date: 5/20/05
Location: 16th St, DC
Babies: 1


I went to the pub, and someone had tagged the following in the bathroom:

Tom Waits for no man.

That's a good one.

This is the future of hippie cars.

Speaking of cars, my Uncle Dan is an award winning racecar driver.


Now if you love the composer Erik Satie, click here to listen to his Pièces pour Guitare. If you don't love him, well, you should consider it.

In closing, I must say that for years I've advocated the idea that our species needs to leave earth and start colonizing other planets. People think I'm mental. Or that I'm too into sci-fi. But maybe now some will start taking the idea seriously since Stephen Hawking recently said, "The survival of the human race depends on its ability to find new homes elsewhere in the universe..." read more here.